MPW Industrial Services
1001 Cherry Blossom Way
Georgetown, KY, United States
• Arrives at work locations on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive attitude towards fellow employees and customers.
• Performs “cleaning work” in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders, supervisors or account manager including but not limited to:
• Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high quality
• Reporting problem areas to team leader
• Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition
• Complete daily summary information at shift end
• Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to team leader upon request
• Assists the team leader with the on-the-job training of new hires and transfers when required.
• Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
• Ensure that all safety practices are being followed and comply with all MPW, TMMK and OSHA standards, LOTO, Confined Space, Fall Protection, etc..
• Responsible for the personal safety and helping to insure the safety of others in the team.
• Understands and adheres to all information located in the employee handbook.
• Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Ability to maintain a consistent workload.
• Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
• Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc. (if applicable)
• Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift. (if applicable)