Denham-Blythe is a people-focused, design-build construction company committed to providing the best possible construction service in the industry. Founded in 1976, we have completed over 10,000 projects to date. We have offices in KY, TN, and SC and are contractor ready and professionally licensed in 33 states. We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for our Greenville, SC office.
The Denham-Blythe Construction Project Manager (PM) initiates and coordinates all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects, and vendors. Responsible for overseeing project development from start to finish the PM generates schedules that address the development of the project, including design, engineering, bidding, buy out, construction, and close out. The PM sets forth a culture of safety, quality, timeliness and efficiency for the entire job site and communicates effectively with customers, superintendents, field crews, engineering, and design team.
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce high quality content
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in schedule and design
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, project management, or business.
- 10 + years of experience in the construction industry.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license. Must be willing to travel occasionally.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, life, dental, 401(k), holidays, and vacation. Our company uses E-Verify for hiring purposes. We are a drug-free work place