Denham-Blythe is a people-focused design-build construction company committed to providing the best possible construction service in the industry. Founded in 1976, we have completed over 10,000 projects to date. Currently we are seeking a Construction Scheduler at our Lexington, Kentucky location.
The Construction Scheduler helps to manage both time and resources to ensure the project is completed on time. The job of the Construction Scheduler is to:
* Collect and analyze information used to plan and schedule a project
* Create timetables for the construction project, including determining timing of task and materials needed
* Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency
* Document, monitor, and update all project tasks and schedules
* Communicate status milestones, changes, and updates to the project team
* Prioritize multiple project schedules and provide appropriate attention to key projects
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Construction Management preferred
* 3+ years experience with scheduling on construction projects
* Knowledge of scheduling and project management software programs tools and/or Microsoft Project
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Outstanding time management and organizational skills
We offer a full benefits package including medical, life, dental, 401(k), holidays, and vacation. Our company uses E-Verify for hiring purposes. We are a drug-free work place.
email resume to: email@example.com