Identity Management Developer
Prestigious Fortune 500 Firm is seeking an Identity Management Developer with strong Java experience. The Systems Access Management team is responsible for meeting with internal and external auditors and IT management to review audit reports as well as maintaining compliance reporting. The developer role will code and focuses on building and implementing audit reports, work flows, ad-hoc reports and the creation of report templates. This role provides technical assistance and direction to the team in the design and implementation of reporting.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production systems
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Leads a part of the project including project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and issues.
- Process directory account object adds, changes and deletes and manage account permissions via role based access control (RBAC) best practices
- Complete monthly and quarterly compliancy and access control auditing
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
- Partners with technical teams on complex issues
- Participates in on call rotation.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 6 years' experience in IT or equivalent
- Must have 4 years SQL and Java
- Must have exposure to access control procedures and processes Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Experience with data security
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of software development/engineering life cycle through activity planning and coaching others across the different phases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence other technical teams and business partners
- Service oriented and work easily with users and IT management
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
- Exposure in Sail Point and/or programming