BCBA - Pediatric School Based position
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Behavioral Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
- BCBA position available
- Phoenix, AZ
- 8 hours weekly
- Services are for 1 student
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled BCBAs and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in behavioral therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented BCBA that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of this school Board Certified Behavioral Analyst position is providing behavior-analytic services for a pediatric student in a school setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School Team
- Supervise the work of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts, Registered Behavior Technicians, and others who implement behavior-analytic interventions.
- Collection of Data: conducting interviews to learn more about the student's target behaviors. The BCBA must then perform direct and indirect assessments of student behaviors.
- Creation of Strategy: must propose a strategy for behavior change. Ideally, this strategy will be based on a combination of assessment results and the BCBA's prior knowledge of effective treatment plans that have been successful on similar cases.
- Implementation of Plan: effectively implement the strategy plan established in the prior assessment phase. Data must be collected before and during the implementation of the plan so that results can be identified as the study continues.
- Evaluate: the effectiveness of the implemented behavioral intervention plan. If the results are not as expected, the plan may be modified or changed to achieve desired results. A long-term maintenance plan must also be put in place after the one-on-one work between the BCBA and the student is over.
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with IEP guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of the company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
- Bachelor's degree in Education or Human Services as a BCBA
- BCBA certification required
- Must hold a current license in the Arizona
- Must be able to pass the Arizona background check
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address